10/29/2009

ch 12

Hey im piggy. After I died, I stayed and watched over the island and Ralph. Soon after my death, Ralph had to hide in the thicket to survive. Sameric were tied up and basically forced into jack’s tribe. Now Ralph is alone. Although Im worried about him, im glad that sameric are looking out for him by giving him meat. Since I died, I kept a close watch on jack’s tribe to figure out what they might do. Roger got one of the twins to tell him where Ralph was hiding and now they are going to go hunt for him. First they pushed rocks off the cliff and onto the thicket then they lit the thicket on fire using my glasses! Ralph rushed through the forest and when he got to the beach, there was a naval officer there. I couldn’t believe I had died and a short time after they were rescued. I could have seen my auntie again. Percival couldn’t remember his name for some odd reason and jack didn’t protest when Ralph said he was the one in charge. The naval officer seemed upset with the boys when he found out me and Simon were killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment