Required Heading Information
NAME: Ellie DATE:2/11/10
BOOK:Nineteen Minutes
AUTHOR:Jodi Picoult PAGES 226-339
TOTAL PAGES THIS WEEK113
What has surprised you in the book? Why?
I was surprised on how he could shoot Matt in front of Josie. If he was truly her friend, he wouldn't let her see something like that. I wonder if Josie actually didn't remember what happened.
What character do you like most in this book and/or what character do you like least? Why? I like Matt the least. I think he is conceited and thinks hes above everyone and everything. I also think teasing and beating Peter up since kindergarten is horrible. What Peter did is terrifying, but its hard to blame him for shooting Matt.
NAME: Ellie DATE:2/11/10
BOOK:Nineteen Minutes
AUTHOR:Jodi Picoult PAGES 226-339
TOTAL PAGES THIS WEEK113
I was surprised on how he could shoot Matt in front of Josie. If he was truly her friend, he wouldn't let her see something like that. I wonder if Josie actually didn't remember what happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment