NAME: Ellie
DATE: 2.3.10
BOOK: Nineteen Minutes
AUTHOR: Jodi Picoult
PAGES: 1- 113
TOTAL PAGES THIS WEEK: 113
QUESTION 1:What advice would you give to a particular character? Why?
RESPONSE 1: I would tell Josie that even though she might be out of the ''in group'' she should stand up for peter like she used to when they were little. She may not havephysically been mean to peter, but she is just like Matt and his friends who torture him everyday. Boyfriends come and go but when they leave behind pieces of your heart, your friends are the one who picks it all up.
QUESTION 2: Do you think you would read another book by this author? Why or why not?
RESPONSE 2: This is my second book by Jodi Picoult that I have read. I think she is a great author and if I come across another one of her books I would read it. Her books are full of suspense and I can't wait to get to the end.
2/03/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment